IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we speak with Special Effect and Motion Graphics guru/trainer and Red Giant Director of Communities, Aharon Rabinowitz. Plus Matt Allard from NewsShooter.com comes by to talk about the new FS700 4K update.
- Kickstarter can sometimes kick you in the balls. Sam Biddle tells you why
- FS700 SLog and 4K test footage on Too Much Information
- Matt Allard from Aljazeera talks about his experience with the FS700 4K upgrade
- Ben’s new commercial for Pure Hockey pre-release chatter
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: “Make It On My Own” by Max Brodie
Spotlight: Aharon Rabinowitz
- Working at Red Giant
- His past experience with Sesame Street
- Working with Seth Worley on “Plot Device” and “Spy Vs Guy”
- Red Giant’s latest product, BulletProof
- Where is Red Giant headed as a company?
- How you can be a better motion graphics artist
- And much more.
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
SHOW SUPPORTERS & DISCOUNT CODES:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The News From Cine Gear 2017 (with Erik Naso) GCS124 - June 16, 2017
- The Cinematography of Fargo Season 3 (with Dana Gonzales) GCS123 - June 6, 2017
- The Slow TV Movement (with Thomas Hellum) GCS122 - May 25, 2017