IN THIS EPISODE:
Clinton Harn is an accomplished Cinematographer and contributor to NewsShooter.com and he’s here today to talk about making the jump from corporate video to his first feature film “Pop-Up” and all the news from Cinegear 2016.
Rule Boston Camera
New Sponsor – Hedge for Mac
Hedge for Mac is the fastest way to backup your media
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Soothing by Cymatix
Spotlight: Clinton Harn
Clinton Harn is a cinematographer, producer, filmmaker, and contributor to NewsShooter.com and he’s on the show today to talk about his new film Pop-Up and all the news from Cinegear 2016. Clinton is one of us.. he’s a cinematographer, busting his ass to build his brand and portfolio, but with Pop-Up, he jumps into the feature film world in a big way and our interview catches him just hours before it’s premiere at the historic TLC Chinese Theater in Hollywood. Thankfully, Clintons passion for gear geekery is still able to shine through as we dive into a discussion of all things Cinegear!
- Panavision 8K Millenium DXL cine camera interview and image gallery
- Wooden Camera accessory for RED Weapon
- TLS Rehoused Cine Lenses
- Hawkwood Gripper Battery
- Stix custom slates
- G-Technology Atomos compatible dock
- Wireless scopes
- Making the jump from corporate to feature film
- and much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Cinematography of Westworld Season 2 (with John Grillo) GCS147 - June 1, 2018
- NAB 2018 (with Matt Allard and Erik Naso) GCS146 - May 23, 2018
- Deconstructing Stranglers (with Portland Helmich) GCS145 - April 29, 2018