IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we talk creativity with Keith Frankel, host of the Boston chapter of Creative Mornings. Keith shares tips to enhance your creativity and talks about his experiences helping startups blossom, and his time producing MTV’s hit reality show “Made”.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Hit the Bass by Sergei Stern
Spotlight: Keith Frankel
Keith Frankel has enjoyed an unconventional creative journey through philosophy, reality tv, startup culture, and hosting the Boston chapter of Creative Mornings. Keith and I discuss what Creative Mornings is, and why you should get involved. We also talk about his behind-the-scenes experiences producing MTV’s Emmy award-winning series “Made”. The best part of Keith’s interview is that everything he says is absolutely true… and we know this because he recently launched Adventures in Honesty, a first hand account of his life without lying to anyone, about anything.
- Tips for being more creative
- Tips for networking
- Building a creative community in your area
- The millennial entitlement
- The ups and downs of working at MTV
- The truth behind the Kanye West / Beyonce / Taylor Swift drama
- The benefits of hard work
- and much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Science of Storytelling (with Derek Thompson) GCS114 - February 17, 2017
- Salary and Rate Negotiation for Creative Professionals (with Jim Hopkinson) GCS113 - February 10, 2017
- Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and the Cinematography of Comic Book Television (with Manuel Billeter) GCS112 - January 23, 2017