IN THIS EPISODE:
IBC (International Broadcasting Convention) is the premier annual event for professionals engaged in the creation, management and delivery of entertainment and news content worldwide. It’s packed with creative people like us and the companies and products that we are interested in. It’s a HUGE event and we need to cover it! Matt Allard from Aljazeer English and NewsShooter.com and filmmaker Clinton Harn join us from Amsterdam to talk about all the big announcements from Arri, Atamos, Sony, Stedicam, Canon, Letus35, Tokina and more. I also chat with Sean Mullen from Rampant Design Tools.
- BC Media Productions releases new commercials! Fairlawn Rehab Hospital PEG and STEVEN and Pure Hockey “Payback” starring Cory Schneider from the New Jersey Devils
- Matt Russell’s band Smart Kids release a new EP
- Big events coming up at RULE Boston Camera
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: You Were Never Even Real By Richard Canavan
Spotlight: IBC Party
- Letus35 Anamorphic Adapter
- Arri Amira
- New Sony 4K camcorders
- Zack’s favorite episode and why
- Tons of Gimbal Systems… Gravity One could be the best
- Stedicam Solo
- New Canon Firmware
- Zaila HMI light from Nila Lighting
- Rotolite Nova 2
- And much more.
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- NewsShooter.com Official Website
- Rampant Design Tools Official Website
- Smart Kids SmartKidsBand.com
- Clinton Harn Official Website
SHOW SUPPORTERS & DISCOUNT CODES:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Don’t forget you can get 20% OFF any Crumplepop product by using code “Need20” at checkout!
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Cinematography of A Cure For Wellness (with Bojan Bazelli) GCS115 - February 28, 2017
- The Science of Storytelling (with Derek Thompson) GCS114 - February 17, 2017
- Salary and Rate Negotiation for Creative Professionals (with Jim Hopkinson) GCS113 - February 10, 2017