IN THIS EPISODE:
Rule Boston Camera
New Sponsor – Hedge for Mac
Hedge for Mac is the fastest way to backup your media
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Bluish Hue by Baby Powder
Spotlight: Gina Ryan
Gina Ryan is an anxiety coach, nutritionist, and host of the Anxiety Coaches Podcast. She struggled with anxiety, panic, and agoraphobia for over 20 years and after overcoming these issues, she began coaching others to do the same. Gina is here today to help all of us manage stress and anxiety in the production world. Creative minds are often prone to these issues and Gina offers tips, advice, and resources that you can use to ease your tension and live a healthier, happier, and more creative life.
- What is an Anxiety Coach
- Ben’s struggle with anxiety and panic attacks
- What is anxiety and what are the symptoms
- How the creative brain reacts to stress
- Tips for better sleep
- The benefits of Meditation and mindfulness
- Recommended books, apps, and podcasts for managing your anxiety
- Managing thoughts
- Why avoiding caffeine, sugar and wheat can help
- How having a “buddha belly” can calm your nerves
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Cinematography of A Cure For Wellness (with Bojan Bazelli) GCS115 - February 28, 2017
- The Science of Storytelling (with Derek Thompson) GCS114 - February 17, 2017
- Salary and Rate Negotiation for Creative Professionals (with Jim Hopkinson) GCS113 - February 10, 2017