IN THIS EPISODE:
Matt Russell is an audio mixing engineer for music, film, and video and he’s here today to share the 3 simple techniques that you can use to make your videos sound better.
Rule Boston Camera
New Sponsor – Hedge for Mac
Hedge for Mac is the fastest way to backup your media
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Light Them Up by GYOM
Spotlight: Matt Russell
Matt Russell is not only our very own audio engineer here at Go Creative Show, he is also an accomplished mixing engineer for film and video, mixing hundreds of short films, commercials, corporate videos, and more. Fresh off the heals of his Rule Boston Camera Learning Lab called Mixing Audio To Picture, Matt joins us today to teach us how by using 3 simple plug ins, you can make your own videos sound amazing. And the best part is, you may already have them.
- The 3 tools we all need to understand to make our audio better
- Compressor techniques
- What is a Denoiser, and why you need to use it
- The benefits of a noise gate
- Making dialogue sound better
- EQ techniques
- Behind the scenes of Matt’s recent Learning Lab
- Izotope RX Audio Editor
- Waves Renaissance EQ
- Waves Renaissance Compressor
- DMG Audio Equilibrium
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Cinematography of Westworld Season 2 (with John Grillo) GCS147 - June 1, 2018
- NAB 2018 (with Matt Allard and Erik Naso) GCS146 - May 23, 2018
- Deconstructing Stranglers (with Portland Helmich) GCS145 - April 29, 2018