IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we speak with Daniel J. Lewis award winning entrepreneur, podcaster and consultant who has made a career teaching people how to produce, distribute and monetize their own podcasts. Consider today’s episode a FREE consultation with one of the best podcast consultants in the world. Plus Dan Chung from NewsShooter.com announces pricing and pre-order information for the new Arri Amira.
- MoVI Demo at Rule on Feb 26 more info at Rule.com
- Ben will do a FCPX 10.1 demo on a new MacPro at the upcoming BOSCPUG event on February 25. Visit BOSCPUG.org for more/span>
- Sony removes “NEX” from their lenses, confused? Read this
- Make fake guns look real for less than $10. Simple easy and effective props.
- Dan Chung joins us to talk about the price and pre-order announcement for the Arri Amira
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: Lucky Strike By Reaktor Productions
Spotlight: Daniel J. Lewis, Podcast Consultant and Internet Entrepreneur
Daniel J. Lewis is an award-winning podcaster and entrepreneur who has made a successful career helping others launch and improve their own podcasts. Daniel has created training resources and podcasting tools, offers one-on-one consulting, designs websites and speaks at seminars geared toward helping others make their podcasts amazing. We cover everything from how to name your podcast, how frequently should you produce a podcast, how to distribute via iTunes and Sticher and how to make money with your podcast. Daniel also hosts a network of award winning shows covering everything from how to podcast (The Audacity to Podcast), clean comedy and even a show dedicated to ABC’s hit drama “once upon a time” And most importantly of course.. Daniel was my consultant while launching Go Creative Show.
People around the world pay to have access to Daniels techniques and training but today you all get him for FREE.
- Daniel’s Noodle.mx podcast network
- How to properly name your podcast
- How often should you podcast
- How to make money from your podcast
- Tips for recording great audio
- Compression techniques
- How to get your podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and more
- Don’t be afraid to ask for donations
- And much more.
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- NAB 2018 (with Matt Allard and Erik Naso) GCS146 - May 23, 2018
- Deconstructing Stranglers (with Portland Helmich) GCS145 - April 29, 2018
- A Quiet Place Cinematography (with Charlotte Bruus Christensen) GCS144 - April 16, 2018