IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we invite Seth Worley and Aharon Rabinowitz from Red Giant to discuss their brilliant and widely successful short films for Red Giant Films. How did this film company begin, and how has it changed their lives?
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Innovating by Allegory Music
Spotlight: Seth Worley and Aharon Rabinowitz
Seth Worley and Aharon Rabinowitz are the brilliant creative minds behind Red Giant Films. With films like Plot Device, Spy Vs. Guy and Old/New they have inspired a new generation of film makers and changed the face of Red Giant. We discuss the challenges and rewards of making these films, how Red Giant products were the inspiration for each short and whats next for these rising stars. Also, we discuss the new Red Giant “Film Team Experiments” where you can learn how to creative your own stunning visual effects.
- Working with crazy low budgets
- How they made a film company out of a software company
- Shooting on the Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera
- Working with Patton Oswalt
- Becoming a viral success
- How you can become a visual effects master
- What are Film Team Experiments
- The film industry in Nashville
- The essence of a passion project
- What inspired the Red Giant Films
- and more…
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images