IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we talk with Social Media strategist Rebekah Radice about how you can build your brand, make connections, and find more work using social media.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Sunshine Day by Arthur Basov
Spotlight: Rebekah Radice
Rebekah Radice is an award winning content marketer whose entrepreneurial roots, instincts and unstoppable energy create a powerful force for strategic business growth. Social media is a tool and when used correctly can help you build an audience, a network, and even build your personal brand. We’ve all seen people in our industry rise up through social media, and Rebekah teaches us how to post more effectively, what mistakes to avoid, and how to use social media to drive more business.
- How to build an audience with social media
- Which social media sites to use
- Best practices for posting
- What social media mistakes to avoid
- How to choose effective hashtags with hashtagify.me
- Why LinkedIn could be your most effective social media platform
- To tweet or not to tweet, that is the question
- Building a personal brand with social media
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Rebekah Radice Official Website
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- NAB 2018 (with Matt Allard and Erik Naso) GCS146 - May 23, 2018
- Deconstructing Stranglers (with Portland Helmich) GCS145 - April 29, 2018
- A Quiet Place Cinematography (with Charlotte Bruus Christensen) GCS144 - April 16, 2018