The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Wave Horizon by Tonemassif
Spotlight: Joshua Caldwell
Joshua Caldwell returns to Go Creative Show to share tips and stories from his recent feature film Negative. Produced and edited for only $100,000, Negative was creatively made to accommodate actors, locations and a crazy tight budget. The lessons Joshua learned while making Negative are incredibly valuable and he’s here today to talk all about it.
- All the details about Joshuas new film “Negative”
- How Joshua’s life changed since “Layover”
- The lessons learned from Layover and South Beach
- The value of being a Director / DP
- The cost-saving secrets to producing a feature film for $100,000
- Shooting on C300 MK2
- Pushing to 10,000 ISO in the middle of the desert at night
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Joshua Caldwell’s IMDB
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema