IN THIS EPISODE: Today we talk creativity with Keith Frankel, host of the Boston chapter of Creative Mornings. Keith shares tips to enhance your creativity and talks about his experiences helping startups blossom, and his time producing MTV’s hit reality show “Made”. The Go Creative Show is supported by Kessler – www.kesslercrane.com Rule Boston Camera… Continue Reading …
Today we speak with cinematographer Igor Martinovic. Igor is the Director of Photography for the netflix original series “House of Cards” as well as countless feature films and documentaries including the Academy Award winning “Man On Wire”. Igor shares behind the scenes stories from House of Cards, working with David Fincher and Kevin Spacy, shooting on the Red Epic and more.
- MoVI Demo at Rule on Feb 26 more info at Rule.com
- Ben will do a FCPX 10.1 demo on a new MacPro at the upcoming BOSCPUG event on February 25. Visit BOSCPUG.org for more/span>
- Ben’s company BC Media Productions releases new commercials for Blue Hills Bank and Comlax
- The Odyssey 7Q now records 4K Raw with Sony FS700
- Black Magic Production Camera 4K goes Airborn
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: Turn It On By GYOM
Spotlight: Igor Martinovic
Igor Martinovic is a New York based cinematographer of feature films, documentaries and television inducing the Academy Award winning “Man on Wire” and most recently the Emmy Award winning Netflix original series, House of Cards. Igor and I discuss his vast portfolio of work across TV, film, documentary and commercial. Igor shares his thoughts on working with David Fincher and Kevin Spacy, shooting for Netflix on 4K, his camera and lighting techniques and much more.
- The inspiration behind the look of House of Cards
- Working with David Fincher and Kevin Spacey
- Lighting for different environments and characters
- Working with Netflix
- The Academy Award winning “Man on Wire”
- Commercial vs. Film vs. Documentary
- Igor’s big break
- Questions from our listeners
- And much more.
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
In this Go Creative Show podcast, we speak with the internationally-renowned trainer and consultant Larry Jordan, the guru of all post production applications.
In this Go Creative Show podcast, we visit IBC’s annual event for professionals engaged in the creation of entertainment and news content worldwide.