IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we Celebrate Cine Gear 2017 with Erik Naso from NewsShooter.com Everything you need to know about the Canon C200, Panasonic EVA1, Sony’s upcoming sensor for their new line of Cine Alta cameras and much much more!
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: We Are Running by Oliver Lyu
Spotlight: Cine Gear 2017 + Erik Naso
Erik Naso from NewsShooter.com talks about all the camera, lighting, and lens announcements from Cine Gear 2017.
- Everything you need to know about theCanon C200
- The Specs of Panasonic EVA1
- Sony’s upcoming full frame sensor
- Shooting and coloring with Arri Raw with Alexa Mini
- Leica Thalia lenses
- New Fujinon MK lenses
- Hive lighting Wasp 100c
- Quasar Science Lighting
- The difference between 8bit and 10bit
- What is Dual Native ISO
- What is Canon Cinema Raw Light
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Dana Gonzales Instagram
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- A Casting Director Tells All (with Angela Peri) GCS139 - January 18, 2018
- The Disaster Artist and Remaking The Room (with Brandon Trost) GCS138 - January 7, 2018
- Stranger Things Season 2 (with Tim Ives) GCS137 - December 18, 2017