IN THIS EPISODE:
Director and Photographer Vincent Laforet returns to Go Creative Show to discuss his new book AIR. Vincent shares his techniques from shooting out of a helicopter around the world. Do you want a FREE SIGNED copy of Vincent Laforet’s AIR? Listen to the show to find out how.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: The Right Format by Quality Quest
Spotlight: Vincent Laforet
Vincent Laforet is one of the most influential pioneers working in contemporary photography and film today but it’s his aerial photography that become some of his signature work. Vincent recently released the book AIR featuring stunning aerial photography from cities around the world. Vincent and I discuss the logistics and costs for making this book a reality, the challenges of shooting from super high altitudes and why Vincent is so comfortable hanging out of a helicopter!
- The challenges of shooting at night
- Combining slow shutter with moving camera
- Vincent’s camera and lens choices
- The post production workflow
- The logistics and cost challenges of making AIR
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Cinematography of Westworld Season 2 (with John Grillo) GCS147 - June 1, 2018
- NAB 2018 (with Matt Allard and Erik Naso) GCS146 - May 23, 2018
- Deconstructing Stranglers (with Portland Helmich) GCS145 - April 29, 2018