IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we explore the art of the wedding film and how its evolved into a cinematic experience. Christian Nachtrieb from Brighter Lights Media shares tips for finding and managing customers, what to charge, what cameras he uses, his upcoming 4K wedding and the dreaded Bride-Zilla! Plus Joe Simon from The Delivery Men shares his experience with the Panasonic GH4.
- Lynda.com offers a free 7-Day trial
- Rule Boston Camera Events at Rule.com
- Go Creative Show surpasses 300,000! downloads
- Ben talks about the new video he’s directing for Venus Mars Project
- Matt Allard talks about telling stories without words on NewsShooter.com
- Joe Simon from The Delivery Men shares his experience with the Panasonic Lumix GH4
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Fueled by Spirit By GYOM
Ben’s Lynda.com Course Selection
Spotlight: Christian Nachtrieb from Brighter Lights Media
Christian Nachtrieb is a wedding cinematographer with Brighter Lights Media, one of the countries premier wedding film company. Christian shares his experience in the evolving wedding film industry and offers his thoughts on how much to charge, his camera choices, 4K for weddings and the dreaded BRIDE-ZILLA.
- How has the wedding film industry evolved since DSLR’s
- What to charge for shooting a wedding
- How to keep brides and grooms happy
- How to control, without being controlling
- How to achieve a cinematic wedding film
- 4K for wedding videos?
- How to properly tag your videos online
- Being an entrepreneur
- And much more.
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Brighter Lights Media
- Joe Simon The Delivery Men
- How to win friends and influence people
- Official website for BC Media Productions.com
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Cinematography of Get Out (with Toby Oliver) GCS120 - April 29, 2017
- Becoming a Better Interviewer (with Will Humphrey) GCS119 - April 19, 2017
- The Nature Cinematography of Kong Skull Island (with Ross Riege) GCS118 - April 8, 2017