The Cinematography of The People V. OJ Simpson American Crime Story (with Nelson Cragg)
Nelson Cragg, cinematographer of American Crime Story:The People Vs. OJ Simpson is my guest. We discuss all the behind the scenes secrets to one of the most talked about TV series of our time plus his experience shooting Homeland.
You Will Learn:
- The hit TV shows of Ryan Murphy
- What inspired the look of the show
- Shooting in the real Kardashian house
- Building replica locations
- The secrets behind the infamous Bronco chase
- Nelsons luxury “video village”
- Shooting on Arri Alexa
- Single shot scenes are a bold decision
- Balancing ego’s and working with A-list talent
- Why John Travolta was nervous about doing a TV show
- Shooting Homeland and working with Claire Danes/span>
- Directing for American Horror Story/span>
- and much more!
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: React Now by Tonmassif