IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we discuss all the news from IBC 2016 with Matt Allard from NewsShooter.com We share the latest lens, lighting, camera and gear announcements that you need to know about!
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: ou Got This by Dan Phillipson
Spotlight: IBC 2016
Aside from being an accomplished cinematographer and visual story teller, Matthew Allard ACS is an editor of NewsShooter.com and travels the world covering news and announcements from the production industry. Matt is here today to discuss the recent IBC show in Amsterdam and we talk about all the lighting, lensing, and gear you need to know about including the Canon C700, Lupo LED Superpanel, G-Technology’s new partnership with Atoms, 360 VR streaming, and much more.
- Canon C700
- Tokina Cinema Prime Lenses
- Leica Lenses
- Cooke Look now available in Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony E, and MFT mounts
- Zeiss full frame Milvus lenses
- Sigma’s new cine lenses new cine lenses”>Sigma’s new cine lenses
- GL Optics offers PL conversion of Zeiss Otus Primes
- Lupo Superpanel 1×1
- Photon Beart Highlight LED lights
- 7” 4K Atoms Shogun Inferno recorder adds RAW for Panasonic/ARRI
- X-Rite Colour Checker
- G-Technology CFast 2.0 reader
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Matthew Allard ACS official website
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Science of Storytelling (with Derek Thompson) GCS114 - February 17, 2017
- Salary and Rate Negotiation for Creative Professionals (with Jim Hopkinson) GCS113 - February 10, 2017
- Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and the Cinematography of Comic Book Television (with Manuel Billeter) GCS112 - January 23, 2017