IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we discuss post-production with film editor Vashi Nedomansky. Preparing for your next editing project, the similarities between film, music video, tv and more. Plus Vashi shares his experiences with the new features in the upcoming Adobe Premiere Pro CC update.
The Go Creative Show is going to NAB! Ben Consoli and Matt Russell will be recording a live Go Creative Show at the Shutterstock booth on WEDNESDAY APRIL 15 at 12pm then gathering interviews from the floor of NAB. Ben is also speaking at 2 workshops for Shutterstock.com. Click here for more details and a full schedule of events.
- Live Go Creative Show at Shutterstock booth Wednesday April 15 at 12pm
- Shooting Stories: The Business of Filmmaking and Commercial Production. Ben joins Jacques Thelemaque and Derick Rhodes on Wednesday April 15 at 2pm
- Beyond 4K: Understanding Bitrate, Color Workflows and More. Ben joins Tim Smith (Canon) and Derick Rhodes (Shutterstock) on Thursday April 16 at 12pm
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Running in Slow Motion by Good News Tunes
Spotlight: Vashi Nedomansky
Vashi Nedomansky has edited countless feature films, music videos, television commercials and more and he’s here today to discuss his latest projects. Vashi shares insight on how he prepares for a new project and how organization is the key to a successful edit. We also discuss Vashi’s experience with the upcoming Adobe Premiere Pro CC update and you may be surprised by what he has to say.
- That Which I Love Destroys Me and PTSD.
- Vashi’s work on the Fast and the Furious ride at Universal Studios.
- The Pentatonix Music video for Mary, Did You Know? seen over 30M times
- Why organization is the key to editing
- The features in the upcoming Premiere Pro CC update
- Details on Vashi’s appearance at NAB
- and more…
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Official Website for Vashi Nedomansky at VashiVisuals.com
- iTunes download link for That Which I Love Destroys Me
- Official Website for BC Media Productions
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- The Science of Storytelling (with Derek Thompson) GCS114 - February 17, 2017
- Salary and Rate Negotiation for Creative Professionals (with Jim Hopkinson) GCS113 - February 10, 2017
- Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and the Cinematography of Comic Book Television (with Manuel Billeter) GCS112 - January 23, 2017