IN THIS EPISODE:
Evan Bourcier is an award-winning director of photography, blogger, podcast host and creator of the Super Secret Film Blog and he’s on today’s shot to talk about the production industry, gear, on-set etiquette and more.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Brickhouse by Stuart Rau
Spotlight: Evan Bourcier
Evan Bourcier is an award winning Director of Photography, podcast host, blogger, and creator of the Super Secret Film Blog where he curates information and discussion from filmmakers across the world. Evan and I discuss the state of the production industry for filmmakers and content producers, our favorite new gear, on-set etiquette, the value of sharing information, and so much more.
- The value of sharing information
- Discussing budget with your peers and clients
- Social life vs work life, is there a boundary
- Using social media to build your brand as a shooter/director
- The ethics of sharing your work online
- The value of challenging yourself
- The pro’s and con’s of being a one-man-band videographer
- Evan’s switch from Red to Alexa
- Evan’s favorite production gear
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Evan Bourcier on Instagram
- Evan Bourcier on Patreon
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- Live From Mass Media Expo 2017 GCS134 - November 18, 2017
- Directing Music Videos (with Grant Singer) GCS133 - October 25, 2017
- The Making of Negative (with Joshua Caldwell) GCS132 - October 13, 2017