IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we explore Post Production with Film editor, Vashi Nedomansky. We discuss the post production industry, editing comedy, commercial vs film work + tips and tricks to help enhance your editing workflows.
- Ben talks more about his music video shoot for Venus Mars Project.
- Ben is a special guest on The Digital Production BuZZ on Thursday Oct 17th at 6pm PST. More info at DigitalProductionBuZZ.com
- Vincent Laforet to speak at Rule Boston Camera on October 22, Click here for more info
- Create low budget Forced Perspective shots thanks to VashiVisuals
- Honda sets out to save America’s Drive-In movie theaters. Find out how you can help ProjectDriveIn.com
- NoFilmSchool gathers the countries best DIT’s from NYC and LA to talk about their careers and how to get into the DIT business. Click here for more
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: We Wish You A Merry Christmas by Haim Mazar
Spotlight: Vashi Nedomansky, Film Editor
Vashi Nedomansky is a film editor who’s worked on hundreds of Broadcast Ads, Short Films, and Documentaries. He’s edited 6 Feature Films including “An American Carol by director” David Zucker best known Airplane and The Naked Gun series. Vashi has edited for some of the leading visual makers in our industry including Vincent Laforet, Bandito Brothers and Shane Hurlbut.
- Editing Comedy
- Behind the scenes lessons and stories
- Why the VashiVisuals blog is a must-read
- Simple tips that will make YOU a better editor
- Vashi’s essential software and hardware
- Commercials vs. film vs. documentary
- Working with directors
- Vashi breaksdown his editing workstation
- And much more.
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Vashi Nedomansky Official Website
- Honda’s ProjectDriveIn.com
SHOW SUPPORTERS & DISCOUNT CODES:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Don’t forget you can get 20% OFF any Crumplepop product by using code “Need20” at checkout!
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- Live From Mass Media Expo 2017 GCS134 - November 18, 2017
- Directing Music Videos (with Grant Singer) GCS133 - October 25, 2017
- The Making of Negative (with Joshua Caldwell) GCS132 - October 13, 2017