IN THIS EPISODE:
Charlotte Bruus Christensen is the Danish cinematographer behind the lens of the horrifying and beautifully shot film A Quiet Place. Charlotte joins commercial director and Go Creative Show host Ben Consoli to discuss the camera, lighting, and lensing choices for A Quiet Place, it’s unique sound design and how show created its horrifying yet warm look.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Slingshot by GYOM
Spotlight: Charlotte Bruus Christensen
- The cinematography of A Quiet Place
- Working with writer/directors
- Working with Denzel Washington on Fences
- Why simple lighting is often better lighting
- A new look for horror
- Shooting on film
- How to approach a film with nearly no dialogue
- Working with Emily Blunt and John Krasinski
- and much much more!
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- Production Design for Game Shows (with James Pearse Connelly) GCS150 - August 24, 2018
- Mobile Filmmaking (with Neill Barham and Chris Demiris) GCS149 - July 30, 2018
- The Art of Food Photography (with Sarah Fennel) GCS148 - July 2, 2018