Becoming a Better Interviewer (with Will Humphrey)
Today’s episode is all about conducting successful interviews on camera and we are joined by Will Humphrey from Windy Films to share tips and stories from our experiences.
You Will Learn:
- The evolution of interview based videos
- How authenticity is key for interviews
- How Windy Films is creating video with social impact
- Building the perfect cinematographers pitch and mood board
- Making the move from home office to office space
- Selecting the perfect talent and preparing them for being on-camera
- The value of pre-interviews
- How a good hair and makeup person can shape the success of the shoot day
- Tips for a successful interview
- Signs that the interview is going bad, and how to change it
- How to interrupt your interview without being rude
- and much much more!
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Dreamcatcher by GYOM