IN THIS EPISODE:
After 2 weeks using the Canon C300 Mark II, Dan Chung from NewsShooter is on the show to tell us all about it. Plus Dan’s experience with the Sony A7R2. This episode is all about gear so strap in kids!
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Smart Ideas by Julian Bell
Spotlight: Dan Chung
Dan Chung is a cameraman shooting mainly news and documentary. He is also editor of NewsShooter.com covering the hottest news in the production industry. Dan is one of the few people on earth to have used the Canon C300 Mark II and he’s on today’s show to tell us all about it. Plus Dan shares his experience with the Sony A7R2.
- C300 Mark II body and form factor
- Who is this camera for
- How does it compare to the original C300
- The Sony A7R2
- Does the A7R2 compete with the A7S or FS7
- The low light challenges
- How auto-focus may be the next “pro” tool
- and more…
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- Sony A7R II on NewsShooter.com
- Canon C300 Mark II on NewsShooter.com
- Official Website for BC Media Productions
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images