Cinematography of Two Sentence Horror Stories (with Guy Pooles) [BONUS]
Guy and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss the concept of the anthology series, Guy’s approach to horror cinematography and his creative use of in-camera haze, his camera and lighting choices and much more!
What you will learn in this episode:
- The concept of TWO SENTENCE HORROR STORIES
- Creating a consistent but individual look throughout the series
- Pre production for an anthology series
- Horror cinematography techniques
- Creating overhead diagrams and storyboards
- The most challenging scene in TWO SENTENCE HORROR STORIES
- In-camera haze filter effects
- Guy’s camera and lens packages
- Lighting for horror sequences
- Guys color grading process
- One piece of gear Guy brings on every shoot
- And more!
- Two Sentence Horror Stories IMDb
- Two Sentence Horror Stories Trailer
- Two Sentence Horror Stories – Inside Look
- Two Sentence Horror Stories – Netflix
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love