El Camino and Better Call Saul Cinematography (with Marshall Adams)
El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie and Better Call Saul director of photography, Marshall Adams, shares a behind the scenes look at the Breaking Bad Universe. Marshall and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss the making of El Camino, its most challenging scenes, filming with the Alexa 65, Marshalls lighting philosophy and thoughts on future Breaking Bad films. Plus questions from Go Creative Show listeners!
What you will learn in this episode:
- The cinematography of El Camino
- Filming with Alexa 65
- The Better Call Saul lighting philosophy
- Are there future Breaking Bad movies in the works?
- Filming the El Camino flashback scenes
- Shooting iconic time-lapses
- The incredible overhead shot of Todd’s Apartment
- Filming Todd’s Car in El Camino
- How El Camino pays homage to Western films
- Marshalls post production and color grading workflow
- And more!
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
Magnanimous Rentals – Production equipment rentals and more