Fargo Fever (with Dana Gonzales and Matt Allard)
Today we speak with Dana Gonzales, Director of Photography for the FX television series FARGO. Plus Matt Allard from NewsShooter.com joins us for a discussion on how social media and journalism coexist plus his experience with the Panasonic 4K Varicam 35.
You Will Learn:
- Is FARGO on FX anything like the film?
- The challenges of shooting in Canada… in the winter!
- What is a second unit in the film world?
- How to make yourself valuable on set
- Dana’s cinematography work on the academy award winning film CRASH
- Dana’s latest documentary That Which I Love Destroys Me
- What Cohen Brothers films influenced FARGO on FX… It wasn’t just Fargo
- When to use wideshots
- Dana’s thoughts on the MOVI
- Dana Gonzales Official Homepage
- That Which I Love Destroys Me Official Webpage
- Official website for BC Media Productions.com
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Flamingo Louco By Richard Canavan