Communicate / Collaborate (with Emery Wells and Andrew Hurteau)
Today we are joined by two experts to help us better communicate and collaborate. First, Andrew Hurteau, a presentation and communication skills coach shares tips on how to better present yourself and your ideas. Then Emery Wells, the co-founder of Frame.io joins us to discuss how to effectively collaborate with your team and clients, and how Frame.io could be the best tool to do that. Plus Matt Allard from NewsShooter.com joins us to discuss all the latest industry news.
You Will Learn:
- How to pitch your ideas to clients and co-workers.
- Tips on making the most engaging presentation possible.
- Listening tips. People always know if you are listening or not.
- Tips to improve your voice.
- The features of Frame.io
- How can you get involved with Frame.io now
- Why is collaboration the key to a successful project
- How will Frame.io store and share your video files
- What are the collaboration challenges we face… and how to overcome them.
- Butterfield Speaks
- Change Your Voice, Change Your Life on YouTube
- Rick Macomber’s “Light Minus Zero” info at MacomberProductions.com and @boston_camera
- Official website for BC Media Productions.com
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Still I Won’t Let Go By Max Brodie