Hollywood Shutdown and Streaming Wars (with Matt Donnelly)
Hollywood shutdowns and theater closures are changing the filmmaking industry. Variety’s Matt Donnelly explains how this and Warner Brothers controversial distribution decision impacts movie making.
Matt and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss censorship on social media, will Warner Bros succeed in their plans for 2021, how COVID-19 lockdowns are affecting award ceremonies, what to look forward to in 2021, and more!
What you will learn in this episode:
- Capitol Hill riots & censoring social media (01:54)
- Warner Bros decision for 2021 movies (09:23)
- Hollywood production shutdown (28:09)
- How lockdowns affect award ceremonies (35:30)
- What to look forward to in 2021 (38:02)
- And more!
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
MZed – Education for Creatives