I Am Mother Cinematography (with Steve Annis)
Steve Annis, cinematographer for I Am Mother, talks to Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, about creating the look for the Netflix film. Steve shares his approach to lighting the film, his camera and lens choices and why he doesn’t do camera tests, the robot of I Am Mother, plus we talk about his work in music videos, and much more!
What you will learn in this episode:
- Creating the look for I Am Mother
- Steve’s approach to lighting
- Steve’s camera and lens choices
- Blending interior and exterior shots
- Operating the I Am Mother Robot
- Steve’s work on various music videos
- How to avoid getting pigeon-holed in specific genres
- Why Steve doesn’t shoot camera tests
- And more!
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
Magnanimous Rentals – Production equipment rentals and more