Inside Burn Notice (With Zack Arnold, Editor and Dan Chung)
USA Networks wildly popular show Burn Notice is wrapping up its final season and we sit down with the shows editor Zack Arnold. We go behind-the-scenes and talk post production, special effects and the editing workflow for a major TV show. We learn how Zack went from Farm-Boy to full time editor and cover his new documentary “Go Far: The Christopher Rush Story” plus Dan Chung from NewsShooter.com stops by to talk about the Black Magic Pocket Cinema Camera and the future of 4K.
You Will Learn:
- Why the biggest shows can have the most outdated workflows
- Burn Notice special effects are mostly real
- Farm boy to full time editor
- Zack’s favorite episode and why
- The movie trailer industry
- Creating tension in simple scenes
- Advice for aspiring editors
- Avid Vs. Premiere
- And much more.
- Zack Arnold Official Website
- Go Far: The Christopher Rush Story Movie Website
- Dan Chung – NewsShooter.com
SHOW SUPPORTERS & DISCOUNT CODES:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: Seize The Moment by Vincent Tone
Don’t forget you can get 20% OFF any Crumplepop product by using code “Need20” at checkout!