Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and the Cinematography of Comic Book Television (with Manuel Billeter)
You Will Learn:
- The benefits of a formal film education
- The rise of comic book television shows on Netflix
- Why shooting a show for Netflix is “liberating”
- Shooting night exteriors on Jessica Jones
- How 1970’s blaxploitation films inspired Luke Cage
- Using Cineo LED lights Cineolighting.com
- Manuel’s love of wide lenses for Jessica Jones and Luke Cage
- How to shoot and light hero characters
- A sneak peak at Defenders?
- and much much more!
- Manuel Billeter on Vimeo
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Winter Light by Tiny Music