Men In Black International Cinematography (with Stuart Dryburgh)
Stuart Dryburgh, cinematographer for Men In Black International, joins Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, to discuss creating the look for the film. Stuart talks about the challenges of working in an established franchise, filming in NYC in the snow, why Stuart prefers Arri Alexa cameras, his lighting and lens choices for the film, shooting action scenes, and more!
What you will learn in this episode:
- The cinematography of Men In Black International
- The challenges of working on an established franchise
- Filming in New York City in the snow
- Lighting techniques for Men in Black International
- Why Stuart prefers Arri Alexa cameras
- Stuart’s lens choices for Men in Black International
- The Color of Men in Black International
- Shooting Action Scenes
- Lighting Action Scenes
- And more!
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
Magnanimous Rentals – Production equipment rentals and more