Micro-budget (with Michael Kligerman)
Today we discuss the challenges and rewards of producing within micro-budgets. Our special guest Michael Kligerman has tons of experience with this and shares his strategies for choosing gear, traveling, booking crews and managing client expectations when working within these super tight budgets.
You Will Learn:
- Why making a video is like buying a car
- Do editors make the best shooters?
- Why is the Alzo 3000 LED light is Michael’s first choice?
- Equipment choices to make traveling easier
- Managing client expectations when producing with a micro-budget
- How to use text and graphics to fill the b-roll void
- and more…
- Michael Kilgerman’s official website
- Rolling tripod and lightstand bag
- Alzo 3000 Led Light
- Backpack Camera Bag
- VidPro LED Lights
- Official Website for BC Media Productions
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Walking on Rainbows by GYOM