Mixing Audio for Video (with Matt Russell)
Matt Russell is an audio mixing engineer for music, film, and video and he’s here today to share the 3 simple techniques that you can use to make your videos sound better.
You Will Learn:
- The 3 tools we all need to understand to make our audio better
- Compressor techniques
- What is a Denoiser, and why you need to use it
- The benefits of a noise gate
- Making dialogue sound better
- EQ techniques
- Behind the scenes of Matt’s recent Learning Lab
- Izotope RX Audio Editor
- Waves Renaissance EQ
- Waves Renaissance Compressor
- DMG Audio Equilibrium
- and much much more!
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Light Them Up by GYOM