New Sony, Canon, and Blackmagic Cameras (with Matthew Allard ACS)
Matt and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss how COVID-19 has impacted trade shows, if the Sony A7S iii a worthy upgrade, Canon’s new EOS R5 and R6 mirrorless cameras and their overheating controversy, Blackmagic’s 12K Ursa Mini Pro camera, and more!
What you will learn in this episode:
- Are trade shows a thing of the past? (02:28)
- Thoughts on the newly announced Sony A7S iii (09:33)
- Is the A7S worth the upgrade?
- Canon’s new EOS R5 and R6 (31:01)
- Is the Canon R5 truly 8K?
- Should you purchase the Canon R5 or R6?
- The incredible specs of the Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro 12K (43:05)
- How the Teradek Serv Pro will help remote shoots (53:43)
- And more!
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
MZed – Education for Creatives
PostLab – Stress-free collaboration for Final Cut Pro X and Premiere Pro