Podcasting 101 (With Daniel J. Lewis)
Today we speak with Daniel J. Lewis award winning entrepreneur, podcaster and consultant who has made a career teaching people how to produce, distribute and monetize their own podcasts. Consider today’s episode a FREE consultation with one of the best podcast consultants in the world. Plus Dan Chung from NewsShooter.com announces pricing and pre-order information for the new Arri Amira.
You Will Learn:
- Daniel’s Noodle.mx podcast network
- How to properly name your podcast
- How often should you podcast
- How to make money from your podcast
- Tips for recording great audio
- Compression techniques
- How to get your podcast on iTunes, Stitcher and more
- Don’t be afraid to ask for donations
- And much more.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: Lucky Strike By Reaktor Productions