IN THIS EPISODE:
James Pearse Connelly is the Emmy award nominated production designer who’s created the sets for some of today’s biggest TV shows including The Voice, Top Chef, and Bill Nye Saves The World. James and Go Creative Show host Ben Consoli, discuss how these award winning set designs are created, where the inspiration comes from, and the challenges faced during the process.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Perfect Vision by Immersive Music
Spotlight: James Pearse Connelly
- Where does the production design process begin
- Designing sets for multiple seasons of The Voice
- What inspires the sets that James creates
- The biggest mistakes young production designers make and how to avoid them
- The challenges to combining creative vision and network expectations
- Designing for Bill Nye Saves The World
- and much more
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema