Productive Fitness (with Zack Arnold and Matt Allard)
Today we talk about staying fit in the production industry. Lets face it, many of us are behind a desk for most of the day but thankfully film editor Zack Arnold created FitnessInPost.com to help all of us live a healthier life, and he’s on the show today. Plus Matt Allard from NewsShooter.com joins us to talk about the news from Broadcast Asia and how the controversial Sony A7S is the new Low-Light King!
You Will Learn:
- How to stay fit in the production industry
- What are the 5 steps to success
- Simple tips to help you track and manage your fitness goals
- Can 30 seconds of exercise replace a cup of coffee?
- Why bad parking spots are your friend
- Zack’s suggested products to help you achieve your fitness goals
- Why the Nutribullet is a MUST HAVE product
- What is Shakeology and why should you be drinking it?
- Why you should be using a standing desk
- The fitness products that were recommended on today’s episode
- Zack Arnolds official homepage
- Official website for BC Media Productions.com
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Slick Rick By Brightside Studio
One comment on “Productive Fitness (with Zack Arnold and Matt Allard)”
Comments are closed.