Pure Logic (With Dot Bustelo, Alex Gollner & Mike Trigg)
This episode is all about Logic Pro X! Ben Consoli of BC Media Productions talks to Dot Bustelo, Logic Pro expert and trainer. Then Alex Gollner (Alex4D) comes on the show to talk about how Logic Pro X works with Final Cut Pro X . We also cover all big news in the production world including a short chat with Mike Trigg, Chief Marketing Officer from Hightail, to discuss the strategy behind changing YouSendIt’s name to Hightail.
You Will Learn:
- Interview with Dot Bustelo, Producer, audio engineer and Logic Pro expert / trainer
- Alex Gollner (Alex4D) talks about how Logic Pro X works with Final Cut Pro X
- Logic Pro X – FCPX round tripping
- Track Stacking and Screen Triggers
- Tips on how to manage client expectations
- Music licensing
- Listener feedback
- And much more.
- Alex GollnerAlex4D.com
- Dot BusteloDotBustelo.com
- Dot BustelloPerfect Project
- YouSendIt is now Hightail
SHOW SUPPORTERS & DISCOUNT CODES:
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: “Pure China” by Chris Haigh
Don’t forget you can get 20% OFF any Crumplepop product by using code “Need20” at checkout!