IN THIS EPISODE:
RENT Live on Fox production designer Jason Sherwood shares behind the scenes secrets.
Go Creative Show host Ben Consoli welcomes Jason Sherwood, the production designer of RENT Live on Fox. Jason discuss blending his design direction with the iconic broadway show, working with the director and cinematographer to adapt RENT for live TV, the importance that RENT plays in today’s society, and much more!
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Epic Moments by Immersive Music
What you will learn in this episode
- What is a production designer and what do they do
- The differences between production design for TV, film, and theater
- Adapting a broadway play for a live TV production
- How production designers work with directors and cinematographers
- Production designing the Sam Smith world tour
- Jason Sherwoods iconic designs for tv, film and live events
- And much more.
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema