IN THIS EPISODE:
Guy Toubes is the writer and showrunner for the Emmy Nominated animated series The Stinky And Dirty Show on Amazon Prime. As a prolific writer and story editor for countless children’s shows, Guy has a unique perspective on telling stories that both entertain and teach children and adults.
Guy joins commercial director and Go Creative Show host Ben Consoli to discuss the challenges of writing for young audiences, the limitations of 3D animation, using animatics, showrunning an animated series, and so much more.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Seeking Perfection by Vincent Tone
Spotlight: Guy Toubes
- Creating the Stinky and Dirty Show
- What do showrunners really do
- The Mister Rogers effect
- How to tackle big problems on a kids show
- Telling stories for kids and parents
- Working with Mark Hamill
- and much more
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- Boy Erased Cinematography (with Edu Grau) GCS155 - November 29, 2018
- Ozark Cinematography (with Ben Kutchins) GCS154 - November 17, 2018
- Showrunning for Children’s Television on The Stinky And Dirty Show (with Guy Toubes) GCS153 - November 10, 2018