Spider-Man Far From Home Cinematography (with Matthew Lloyd)
Matthew and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss working in Marvel’s Cinematic Universe, using pre-vis to prep for shots with VFX, creating Spider-Man’s holographic world, plus Matt’s camera and lens choice, his experience with commercial and fashion filmmaking, audience questions and so much more!
What you will learn in this episode:
- Working on a film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe
- Matt’s involvement during location scouting for SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
- The value of Pre-Vis for VFX scenes
- Creating the holographic world
- The camera and lenses used on SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
- Creating the look for SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME
- Why every VFX shot has at least one practical element
- Filming the swinging Spider-man shots
- Matt’s commercial and fashion cinematography
- Tips on how to become a cinematographer
- Go Creative Show audience questions
- And more!
The Go Creative Show is supported by:
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
Magnanimous Rentals – Production equipment rentals and more