The Cinematography of Westworld Season 2 (with John Grillo)
John Grillo is the director of photography for Westworld season 2 and he’s on the show today to discuss his accomplished career, the challenges and rewards of shooting film, and behind the scenes secrets from the set.
You Will Learn:
- The benefits of shooting film
- Controlling the look of your film
- What is a “tone meeting”
- Transitioning from director of photography to director
- Lighting for film vs. digital
- and much more
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Edgy Pasture by Brightside Studio