IN THIS EPISODE:
John Grillo is the director of photography for Westworld season 2 and he’s on the show today to discuss his accomplished career, the challenges and rewards of shooting film, and behind the scenes secrets from the set.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Edgy Pasture by Brightside Studio
Spotlight: John Grillo
- The benefits of shooting film
- Controlling the look of your film
- What is a “tone meeting”
- Transitioning from director of photography to director
- Lighting for film vs. digital
- and much more
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema