The Cinematography of Westworld (with Paul Cameron)
Director of Photography Paul Cameron joins us to discuss his work on the HBO series Westworld and how he masterfully blends a western with science fiction.
You Will Learn:
- Working with Jonathan Nolan
- The benefits of shooting for a writer/director
- Shooting on film
- Not relying on visual effects
- How to make science fiction more relatable
- Lighting and lensing choices
- How to shoot repetition in different ways
- Shooting the upcoming Pirates of the Caribbean film
- How does big-budget TV compare to feature film
- and much much more!
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Spirit of the West by Olive Musique