The Hollywood Reporter and Media’s Influence on Politics (with Kim Masters)
Kim Masters is an award winning journalist, editor-at-large of The Hollywood Reporter, and host of KCRW’s The Business, and she’s here today to discuss the media’s influence on Trump’s election, how Netflix has changed the film industry, and much more.
You Will Learn:
- The media influence on the Trump election
- The power of fake news
- Why reporting on Hollywood is more difficult than Washington
- The pro’s and con’s of Netflix and how it changed the production industry
- Is the print industry dying or is there a resurgence of physical media
- and much much more!
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: A Million Snowflakes by Yan Perchuk