Zero Gravity (With Tim Webber and Peter Wiggins)
Today we speak with Tim Webber the brilliant visual effects supervisor for blockbusters like Avatar, The Dark Knight and the recent mega-film Gravity. Tim takes us behind the scenes of Gravity and walks us through his experience creating one of the most technically challenging films in cinema history. Plus Peter Wiggins from FCP.co is one of the first people in the world to use the new Mac Pro and he tells us all about it.
You Will Learn:
- The making of Gravity
- The advancement of robotic camera rigs
- LED Lightboxes and the other innovations created for “Gravity”
- Working with Alfonso Cuarón
- How Framestore became one of the leading visual effects house in the world
- Making the movie before shooting the movie
- Why Peter and Alfonso chose the Arri Alexa
- The shooting strategy behind 3D
- And much more.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: Spy On The Run by Olive Musique