IN THIS EPISODE:
Jeffrey Shaw is a business coach, speaker and podcast host and he’s here today to teach us how by changing our mindset, we can become more creative and successful.
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: You’ve Got Mail by Peter McIssac Music
Spotlight: Jeffrey Shaw
Jeffrey Shaw is a successful photographer turned business coach, speaker and podcast host who has shared his success secrets with creative entrepreneurs around the world. Jeffrey and I discuss the 12 must-have mindsets that will change the way you work, promote your talents, and find customers.
- Transitioning from a professional photographer to a business coach
- What is creative entrepreneurship
- What is the sweet spot to success in creative businesses
- The pro’s and con’s of being a “Jack of All Trades”
- The transition away from specialized creative roles to more varied
- Uncommon entrepreneurs
- Understanding the secret language of your clients
- You don’t need to be the best, to be the best for your client
- What is the difference between Marketing and Branding
- How to change you mindset and become more productive
- and much much more!
SOME LINKS MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE:
- The 12 Must Have Mindsets
- Creative Warriors Podcast
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Latest posts by Ben Consoli (see all)
- Boy Erased Cinematography (with Edu Grau) GCS155 - November 29, 2018
- Ozark Cinematography (with Ben Kutchins) GCS154 - November 17, 2018
- Showrunning for Children’s Television on The Stinky And Dirty Show (with Guy Toubes) GCS153 - November 10, 2018