Creative Entrepreneurs (with Jeffrey Shaw)
Jeffrey Shaw is a business coach, speaker and podcast host and he’s here today to teach us how by changing our mindset, we can become more creative and successful.
You Will Learn:
- Transitioning from a professional photographer to a business coach
- What is creative entrepreneurship
- What is the sweet spot to success in creative businesses
- The pro’s and con’s of being a “Jack of All Trades”
- The transition away from specialized creative roles to more varied
- Uncommon entrepreneurs
- Understanding the secret language of your clients
- You don’t need to be the best, to be the best for your client
- What is the difference between Marketing and Branding
- How to change you mindset and become more productive
- and much much more!
- The 12 Must Have Mindsets
- Creative Warriors Podcast
- Ben Consoli on Instagram
- Go Creative Show Twitter
- BC Media Productions Website
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
www.rule.com // Rule’s Event Page
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: You’ve Got Mail by Peter McIssac Music