Dahmer Cinematography (with Jason McCormick)
Cinematographer Jason McCormick breaks down his cinematography for the Netflix hit series, DAHMER – MONSTER: THE JEFFREY DAHMER STORY.
Jason and Go Creative Show host, Ben Consoli, discuss the gritty cinematography, challenges of working with episodic directors, shooting with the Sony Venice, and we break down some of the series’ most brutal scenes.
What you will learn in this episode:
- Controversy of DAHMER (01:21)
- Storytelling techniques of DAHMER (07:13)
- Are locked off shots boring for cinematographers? (16:21)
- Shooting on the Sony Venice (23:46)
- Warm approach to lighting (32:27)
- Tribe Blackwing 7 lenses (40:21)
- How to deal with reflections in glasses (42:44)
- And more!
2 comments on Dahmer Cinematography (with Jason McCormick)
Hi ben how you doing?
Just wanted to know the exact name of the thing that you guys talked about in minute 38:26
Comments are closed.