IN THIS EPISODE:
Today we are LIVE from the The Mass Media Expo, and we speak with a huge variety of guests including cinematographers, social media experts, filmmakers, even people who can help you with your taxes!
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Ultraviolet by Tonemassif
Spotlight: Mass Media Expo
The Mass Media Expo is New Englands largest media convention and home to countless guests, speakers and presenters and The Go Creative Show was conducting interviews live from the show floor. This is a MEGA episode jam packed with interviews from film makers, directors, social media experts, accountants who specialize in the production industries, film composers, and we kick it off with Cinematographer Matt Workman from the Cinematography Database.
- Matt Workman, Cinematography Database
- Tory Starr, WGBH – Director of Social Media
- Jay Childs, Director of “Food Fight”
- Irene Wechsler, CPA at Tobolsky & Wachsler
- Harvey Burrell, Cinematographer, Director, Co-Owner of Windy Films
- Adam Roffman, Director “All The President’s Heads”
- Rashin Fahandej, Multi-Media Artist and Filmmaker
- Rasmussen Brothers, Director/Producers and Filmmakers
- Kenzie Audette, Frontline 360 View
- Bobbie Carlton, Founder of Innovation Nights / Carlton PR
- John Rule, of Rule Boston Camera
- Bryan Hinkley, Owner/Executive Producer, Gratitude Sound
SOME LINKS TO CHECK OUT:
Hedge for Mac – The fastest way to backup media.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
Shutterstock – Premium Footage and Images