Mix to Pix (With Matt Russell and Matt Allard)
Today we speak with Matt Russell, musician, producer and audio-for-picture engineer who’s worked with national recording artists and some of the largest companies in the world. We discuss the marriage between audio and video, his personal workflow and how you can get a better mix on your own projects. Plus Matt Allard from NewsShooter.com joins us to talk about the new Sony 4K consumer camera and the truth behind 2K raw recording with the Odyssey 7Q.
You Will Learn:
- The essential audio plugins
- Why you need to understand compression
- The power of De-noising
- Tips for capturing better audio on-set
- Tips for mixing better audio
- Simple tools you can use to make your own projects sound better
- Stock Music tips
- Matt’s favorite microphones
- And much more.
Kessler – Innovative Tools for Filmmaking
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
PremiumBeat – Exclusive Royalty-Free Music and Sound
NewsShooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this week’s full track here: Full Circle by Peter McIssac Music