Mobile Filmmaking (with Neill Barham and Chris Demiris)
The next evolution in filmmaking is here, and it’s on your phone. Listen as our guests Neill Barham CEO of Filmic Pro and Chris Demiris co-founder of Luma Touch join Go Creative Show host Ben Consoli to share tips that will prepare you for the mobile filmmaking revolution.
You will learn:
- What are the films shot on iPhone
- Why is LumaFusion the perfect editing system for mobile filmmaking
- The pro-level features of Filmic Pro
- How to become a better mobile filmmaker
- What are the essential tools for mobile filmmaking
- What will the next crop of phones allow Filmic Pro and Luma Fusion to do
- Why did Steven Soderbergh decide to shoot his film Unsane on iPhone
- and much more
Hedge – The fastest way to backup media.
Rule Boston Camera – Buy. Rent. Create.
www.rule.com // Rule’s Event Page
PremiumBeat – Premium Royalty-Free Music and Sound
Shutterstock – Stock footage and photos you’ll love
News Shooter – Making the real world look as good as cinema
The PremiumBeat.com Song of the Week
- Listen to this weeks full track: Little Arrow by Chill Study
One comment on “Mobile Filmmaking (with Neill Barham and Chris Demiris)”
This piece of information is really going to help me as the this article https://www.azonvisor.com/best-camera-for-instagram/ helped me choose a best camera for Instagram. Thank you.
Comments are closed.